Thursday, July 17, 2008

back in america...

Ya ya ya you can hate me all you want for being disappointed for being back, but it's just how I feel---la france me manque beaucoup! Basically I've been back for about a month and a half now and the culture shock is wearing off, but I still miss it terribly...I'm just no longer complete. I no longer say "pardon" or "excusez-moi" in public places and have stopped staring at everyone in awe of how they're AMERICANS (oh my!) and speaking my language, but I miss my friends, my cheese, my wine, my trips and my family to bits. Speaking French is already harder again for me, which is a really depressing and hard fact to accept. I plan on going back in a year, but will I ever be able to spend that much time in a French speaking country again? We'll see. For now though I'll be posting my favorite pictures (starting with the ones that I haven't posted from the end of my trip) again as well as places I'd like to go in the world. So here's the first, and guess where it is?: http://voyazine.voyages-sncf.com/destinations/france/limousin/brive_la_gaillarde/idees_vacances/la_correze_mille_delicieux_paysages/?prex=T_D1P1_0807_37973

No comments: